- Wireless network management (e.g. RAN Disaggregation, Micro-service Oriented Architecture, Telemetry Aggregation and Processing, Multi-agent Management, Big Data Analytics, Zero-touch Service Management, etc.)
- ML/AI for future wireless networks (e.g. Swarm Intelligence, Event Prediction, Distributed Learning, Federated Learning, Meta-learning, etc)
- Emerging technologies (e.g. Cell-free, Large Scale mMIMO, THz transmission, Optical-wireless, HW acceleration, Molecular Communication and Internet of Nano-Things, Large Dimensional Networks, etc.)
- Edge and cloud RAN enablers (e.g. Multi-cloud Orchestration, Telco-compatible Virtualization, MEC, etc.)
- Energy efficiency, (e.g. Energy harvesting, SWIPT, Green Communication, etc.)
- Security, (Security at the Edge, Quantum Communication, Blockchain, DLT, etc.)
- Use-cases (e.g. Zero-touch Network, Internet of Everything, O-RAN use-cases, etc.)
- Distributed Network Management Orchestration for Next-Generation Sustainability.